With Valentine's Day approaching, romantic atmosphere has become increasingly strong. What is your Valentine's Day gift for your lover this year? In my opinion, in such a cold season, nothing is more suitable than a super warm coat. For people living in the not very cold areas, lightweight down jackets or padded coats are enough for them to cope with the cold winter. Therefore, they have many choices. But for those who living in the extreme cold regions, only the arctic parkas are able to make a difference. And among the many arctic parkas, the Canada Goose Snow Mantra Down Parka is regarded as the warmest coat on this planet. Now let us take a look at the true face of the Canada Goose Snow Mantra Parka.
Here are its features:
* Long-thigh length cut provides extra protection in extremely cold and windy conditions
* Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 6-way adjustable tunnel hood, with an adjustable bracing wire to reduce wind penetration by allowing you to modify hood opening size as conditions dictate
* Extra layer of down-proof nylon lining to better resist wear and tear
* Keep the snow and cold wind out with:
* Two fleece lined hand warmer pockets
* High Pile storm flap over heavy duty 2-way locking front zipper, that is secured with Velcro?
* Comfortable, recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
* Fleece-lined throat-latch provides added warmth and comfort for the neck
* This parka comes with a pair of air-activated Grabber biodegradable warmers that fit perfectly inside the two mesh kidney pouches, providing another source of warmth
* Two full-bellow chest pockets with 3M reflective tape, secured with Velcro? flaps
* Two spacious lower pockets are secured with Velcro flaps
* Three large interior pockets
* Utility pocket on left sleeve is perfect for storing smaller items
* Stowaway ID window on left chest pocket allows you to easily tuck away your ID when it's not required
* Durable, double-reinforced elbows that will survive through the most vigorous activity
* Side seam zippers from hem to waist to ensure greater mobility, as well as easy access to inside pockets
* Snow skirt with Velcro closures
* 3M? reflective tape on chest pockets and across back for increased visibility
* Shoulder grab-straps allow for easy lifting and rescue ability
* Heavy-duty, 2-way centre-front YKK locking zipper, with an insulated outer storm flap with Velcro closure
With so many exquisite crafts and thoughtful design, no wonder the Canada Goose Snow Mantra Parka is considered to be the warmest clothes on the planet. If you happen to live in arctic regions, you might as well try this white duck down filled arctic parka from Canada Goose.